The X10AndroidApp is a regular app for Google's mobile OS Android. It allows you to control your computer using your mobile in a very easy way.
- Simple setup: Add AndroidRemote to X10Receiver.NET v2, start the app and you're done.
- Automated connection establishment, no IP etc. required
- Integrated into X10Receiver.NET v2 as a normal remote control
- Therefore controls all applications supported by X10Receiver.NET.
- Display contents of directories on your computer.
- Display photo galleries from your computer on your mobile device.
- Launch applications/files on your computer
- View cover art on your phone, open and enqueue music files.
- Extended Playlist functions and large cover view for Winamp, AIMP, Grooveshark, iTunes, Windows Media Player and Windows Media Center
- Windows Media Center: Channel list and recorded TV shows
- Favourites for fast access of important folders
- Fully automated wakeup of computers (WakeOnLAN)
- Direct access to all features through home screen shortcuts
- Android 2.0 (Eclair) or higher
- Windows Vista or higher
- X10Receiver.NET v2.1120 or higher
- Common Wi-Fi for computer and Android device
In X10Receiver.NET v2
- In the tab "Remotes", click "Add new remote".
- Choose "AndroidRemote" and click "Next".
- Add paths for the media browser, if needed.
- That's it.
On your mobile device
- Either download x10androidapp.apk (about 475 KB) to your device (SD card) and install it
- or use the QR-code on the right.